SYBA SI-PEX40142 5 Slot M.2 B-key SATA Base PCI-e 3.0 x2 Bandwidth Controller Card Require x16 Slot
Using the JMB585 chipset, the SI-PEX40142 can provide PCIe Gen3 x2 bandwidth to 5 m.2 SATA base B-Key SSD solution. For the storage solution based on data transfer of multiple hard drives, The newly added FIS-based switching design can overcome the bottlenecks created by operating multiple SATA storage devices simultaneously. The data transmission rate of the JMB585 can achieve to 1700MB/s, which is the maximum transfer speed of PCIe Gen3 x2.
• Add 5 Next generation form factor (NGFF) M.2 SATA SSDs to your computer through PCIe x16 slot
• Plug and play supported, No additional software installation or setting required.
• Wide installation compatibility, with support for virtually all M.2 NGFF drives (22110, 2280, 2260, 2242, 2230)
• 2-Lane M.2 PCI-Express 3.0 interface (B key). complies with PCI Express base Specification Revision 3.1a.
• This card is only design for storage Use only, can not Boot any OS/ system drives. Backed by syba 3 Year hassle-free warranty and lifetime customer service.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.