The item in this listing is a brand new sealed product in its original manufacture retail packaging. This product will come with a Minimum 1 year warranty.
Corsair Obsidian Series 1000D CC-9011148-WW Black Steel, Aluminum, Tempered Glass Super-Tower Computer Case
The CORSAIR Obsidian Series 1000D is the ultimate super-tower PC case, able to house the most incredible PCs within its iconic tempered glass design. Hinged tempered glass and aluminum doors make accessing your system a breeze, while a dual-system layout lets you install two full PCs into a single case. An integrated CORSAIR COMMANDER PRO lighting and fan controller makes your case smart, able to control and monitor your system using CORSAIR LINK software. Telescoping fan and radiator trays, up to 13 fan mounts and a triple-chamber design equip the 1000D for the most ambitious of cooling setups, able to mount four radiators simultaneously. When you want to create the most epic build, only the 1000D is up to the challenge. Case Expansion Slots - 8
• THE ULTIMATE SUPER-TOWER PC CASE: Iconic and clean exterior lines, four smoked tempered glass panels and seamlessly integrated RGB lighting make the Obsidian 1000D the best-looking Obsidian Series case yet.
• STREAM AND GAME SIMULTANEOUSLY: The Obsidian 1000D can fit both a complete E-ATX and Mini-ITX system concurrently, so you can stream and game smoothly from one enclosure. Two motherboards, two power supplies, two full PCs in one case.
• MASSIVE COOLING OPTIONS: Up to 18 fan mounts and room for up to four 480mm radiators simultaneously.
• DIMENSIONS: 12.1" W x 27.3" L x 27.4" H
• BUILT-IN SMART LIGHTING AND FAN CONTROL: An integrated CORSAIR Commander PRO fan and lighting controller grants superior control over almost every aspect of your system via CORSAIR iCUE software.
• TRIPLE-CHAMBER DESIGN: Keeping a 1000D PC build tidy is effortless with the included French-door-style rear storage compartment, E-ATX motherboard and dual-purpose Mini-ITX motherboard tray and PSU cover.
• FUTURE-PROOF FRONT PANEL: An RGB LED lit front panel includes two USB 3.1 Gen-2 Type-C ports alongside four USB 3.0 ports, for future-proof and backward compatible connectivity.
• BUILD IT BETTER: A rotatable GPU bracket for standard or vertical GPU mounting and a wealth of pump and reservoir fit points throughout the case make the 1000D the most flexible and modular CORSAIR case ever.
• TELESCOPING RADIATOR TRAYS: Install fans and radiators effortlessly with smooth, tool-less modular radiator mounting trays.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 3851 NE LOOP 820 FORT WORTH Texas US 76137.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3851 NE LOOP 820 FORT WORTH Texas US 76137
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.