Noctua NF-A9 PWM 92mm Case Fan
The NF-A9 is a highly optimized, premium quality quiet 92mm fan. Featuring Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A9 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-B9. The PWM version sports Noctua's custom designed NE-FD1 IC for fully automatic speed control via 4-pin fan headers and comes with a Low-Noise-Adaptor to reduce the maximum speed during PWM control from 2000 to 1550rpm. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua's trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands
• Premium quiet fan, 92x92x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2000 RPM, max. 22.8 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
• Award-winning 92x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
• Ideal for 9cm CPU coolers (e.g. Noctua NH-U9(S) & NH-D9L series), compact PC cases (HTPC, ITX, Small Form Factor), replacement fan for NAS and other devices, etc.
• 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 400-2000rpm speed range (1550rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
• Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
MPN: NF-A9 PWM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.