CORSAIR H150i ELITE LCD CW-9060062-WW Water Cooler
The CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Display Liquid CPU Cooler delivers powerful, customized cooling for your CPU, with a personalized LCD screen that displays GIFs, images, and system information. Three cutting-edge CORSAIR ML120 RGB ELITE PWM fans controllable between 450 - 2,000 RPM and 48 total RGB LEDs add extreme low-noise cooling performance and vibrant lighting effects to nearly any build.
• A premium all-in-one CPU cooler that combines powerful, low-noise cooling and vibrant RGB lighting with a personalized LCD display, offering custom graphics to accent your systems aesthetics and track its real-time performance at a glance.
• Showcase your live CPU temperature, favorite animated GIF, funniest meme, your teams logo, or anything you like on a custom 2.1 IPS LCD screen with 480x480 resolution, ultra-bright 600cd/m² backlight, 24-bit true color depth, and over 16.7 million colors.
• A diverse library of colorful themes let you view vital system information in bold graphic display styles that suit your system and setup.
• A high-performance pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, with a ring of 24 individually addressable RGB LEDs encircling the screen for even more vibrant lighting effects.
• Includes a CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans.
• Three all-new 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB ELITE magnetic levitation fans with eight RGB LEDs per fan and AirGuide technology channel airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
• Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 450 RPM - 2,000 RPM.
• CORSAIR iCUE software enables you to switch between a variety of display options such as fan speeds, CPU temps, images and GIFs, and more, adjust fan and pump speeds, and control and synchronize RGB lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices.
• Zero RPM fan mode and Variable Pump Speed specialized cooling modes in iCUE keep noise to a minimum when your system is idle or under light loads.