CYBERPOWER SYSTEMS (USA), INC. SL700U STANDBY, 8 X NEMA 5-15R, NEMA 5-15P W/5 FT CORD, USB CHARGE PORTS, 3YR WTY
The CyberPower SL700U uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system provides surge protection for lightning-induced surges and other power events that can damage electronic equipment. This unit delivers enough battery backup to connected devices during a utility power failure, so you can perform a graceful shutdown to protect against the loss of data and damage to valuable electronics including computers, gaming consoles, and home networking equipment. The SL700U has two Type A USB charging ports with 2.4A shared total output which gives you a faster charging time and can be used while on battery backup power. The slim profile allows for discrete installation and keyhole mounting slots allow for wall-mount applications as well. With a $100,000 connected equipment guarantee and a three-year warranty, you can trust CyberPowers commitment to the quality of the SL700U.
• 700VA/370W Slim Profile Standby Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System uses simulated sine wave output to safeguard home office and entertainment needs, including computers, gaming consoles, and broadband routers
• 8 NEMA 5-15R Outlets: Five battery backup & surge protected outlets, Three surge protected outlets; two outlets are widely spaced to accommodate larger plugs; INPUT: NEMA 5-15P plug with five foot cord
• 2 USB CHARGING PORTS: Share 2.4 amps to charge and power tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and other mobile devices; LED STATUS LIGHTS: indicates Power-On and Wiring Fault
• GREENPOWER UPS HIGH EFFICIENCY DESIGN: Reduces power consumption by utilizing a compact charger and power inverter to create an ultra-efficient backup power system for home and office use
• 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING THE BATTERY; $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Software (Download)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.